- 1 South Esplanade, Bongaree QLD, Australia
- Wed – Fri 10am – 4pm; Sat & Sun 10am – 3pm
- 07 5433 2596
Bribie Island Seaside Museum
Discover your next day out at the scenic Bribie Island Seaside Museum.
Located only metres from the waterfront overlooking the iconic Pumicestone Passage, the museum celebrates the rich and fascinating history and stories of Bribie Island.
The museum features:
- First Nations Elder Stories
- a theatre showing films about the famous S.S Koopa (1180-1953)
- a large collection of preserved fish dating back to 1905 from Moreton Bay waters
- stories of Bribie Island’s important role during World War II
- the story of internationally renowned artist Ian Fairweather
Explore the intriguing and unique people and places of Bribie Island through the immersive and interactive displays throughout the museum or extend your experience through the museum’s diverse range of events and workshops.
Visit the Moreton Bay Council website for further details; or browse through more than 90 other BLH Places to Visit.