- Pine Rivers Heritage Museum, Dayboro Road, Whiteside QLD, Australia
- Wed – Sun 10am – 3pm
- 07 5433 2710
Pine Rivers Heritage Museum
Pine Rivers Heritage Museum explores the stories and significance of the district throughout history.
The museum features:
- an 1890s kit home produced by famous timber merchant James Campbell and Sons
- the Skyring Clock Collection of fifty hand-crafted clocks
- short films about the story of Normanby Rum, the Australian Paper Mill and other early industries of the region
- collection items that tell the story of Pine Rivers’ role during WWII
Discover a vibrant program of events and workshops throughout the year including the exciting new Imaginarium – a dedicated fun and intergenerational kids play space filled with changing activities and craft designed for children to create, learn and explore.