- Pine Rivers Heritage Museum, Dayboro Road, Whiteside QLD, Australia
- Wed – Sun 10am – 3pm
- 07 5433 2710
Pine Rivers Heritage Museum
Pine Rivers Heritage Museum explores the stories and significance of the district throughout history.
The museum features:
- an 1890s kit home produced by famous timber merchant James Campbell and Sons
- the Skyring Clock Collection of fifty hand-crafted clocks
- short films about the story of Normanby Rum, the Australian Paper Mill and other early industries of the region
- collection items that tell the story of Pine Rivers’ role during WWII
Discover a vibrant program of events and workshops throughout the year including the exciting new Imaginarium – a dedicated fun and intergenerational kids play space filled with changing activities and craft designed for children to create, learn and explore.
Visit the Pine Rivers Heritage Museum website for more details, or browse through more than 90 other BLH Places to Visit.