- Bribie Island Seaside Museum - 1 South Esplanade, Bongaree
- 18th September 2021 - 18th September 2021
- 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- (07) 5433 2596
Bugs on the menu
Bribie Island Seaside Museum.
Are you brave enough to try eating insects during our Bug Tasting Days? Sample a delicious cricket corn chip, flavoured roasted BBQ cricket or lemon myrtle mealworm. Packed with protein, essential vitamins and minerals, bugs could be the key to our future of sustainable food sources.
Become an entomophagist, or as they are more commonly known – insect eaters.
Take in our tasty exhibition ‘On the menu’, follow a fun trail around the museum and check out some live critters including crickets, stick insects and spiny leaf insects.
Ages 3+ | Free event
- Saturday, 18 September 2021 | 10:00 AM – 03:00 PM
- Sunday, 26 September 2021 | 10:00 AM – 03:00 PM
- Saturday, 16 October 2021 | 10:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Image credit: Image by SadiaK123 from Pixabay.