- Pine Rivers Heritage Museum - Old Petrie Town, 901 - 949 Dayboro Rd, Whiteside
- 29th July 2022 - 29th July 2022
- 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- (07) 5433 2710
Night at the museum: Bush Christmas in July
Bush Christmas in July is coming to Pine Rivers Heritage Museum!
This is your chance to see the museum after dark – come in from the cold and listen to a bush poet who will make you feel like you’re sitting around a campfire.
The museum will be alive with Christmas cheer – you can take part in an artist workshop to create a gumnut Christmas decoration, and don’t miss Museum Happy Hour where you can warm up with non-alcoholic mulled wine or hot chocolate.
Solve the fun museum trail and check out our hands-on exhibition Shadow Makers. The evening will be fun for all ages!
No bookings required – see below activity times:
- All evening – drop-in artist workshop; solve the mystery in our museum trail; and check out our exhibition Shadow Makers
- 5:30pm to 6:30pm – Bush Poet
- 6:30pm to 8pm – Museum happy hour – mulled wine and hot chocolate
This is an evening not to be missed. Don’t forget to check out the Moonlight Markets at Old Petrie Town, where you can grab some delicious dinner, shop the markets, and enjoy the entertainment.
Image credit: Pixabay: Sabrina_Ripke_Fotografie