- The Workshops Rail Museum - North St, North Ipswich
- 30th April 2022 - 30th April 2022
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Adults $6; Concession $5; Child (3-15 years); $5 Family (2 Adults + 3 Children) $20; Under 3 years FREE, but require a ticket
Planes, Trains & Autos
An adrenaline charged day out.
A celebration of all things aviation, rail and autos in the City of Ipswich, at the birthplace of rail in Queensland.
What to expect:
- Explore a range of amazing ground displays and aviation-themed activities. In the air, you will see aerial formation fly pasts, a helicopter low pass and aerobatic displays featuring historic warbirds.
- History will come alive with hands-on exhibits, huge locomotives and industrial machinery on display and walking tours at Australia’s oldest railway workshops still in operation.
- See motorcycles through the ages, classic and muscle cars, emergency services vehicles, Defence Force machinery, drag cars, electric and luxury vehicles and more
- Kids are spoilt for choice with the Nippers Railway adventure playground, interactive displays and hands on activities including wind tunnels and more.
- Don’t miss a special visit from Autobots, Bumblebee and Optimus Prime, you can even have your photo taken. Get in quick before they roll out.
Presented in partnership by The Workshops Rail Museum and Ipswich City Council.