- The Workshops Rail Museum - North St, North Ipswich
- 29th April 2023 - 29th April 2023
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Adults $6; Concession $5; Child (3-15 years); $5 Family (2 Adults + 3 Children) $20; Under 3 years FREE
Planes, Trains & Autos
An adrenaline charged day out.
A celebration of all-things aviation, rail and autos in the City of Ipswich, at the birthplace of rail in Queensland.
- Explore a range of amazing ground displays and aviation themed activities.
- In the air you will see aerial formation fly-pasts featuring warbirds and aerobatic displays featuring a race plane.
- History will come alive with hands-on exhibits, huge locomotives and industrial machinery on display plus walking tours at Australia’s oldest railway workshops still in operation.
- See pre-1919 motorcycle display, classic and muscle cars and a line-up from the Bremer Ford range, emergency services vehicles as well as superkarts, monster and mini machinery, drag cars, + more.
- Kids are spoilt for choice with the Nippers Railway adventure playground, interactive displays and hands-on activities including wind tunnels.
- Why not make a weekend of it, the full 2023 Planes, Trains and Autos festival program runs from Friday, April 28 to Monday May 1 and includes exciting events such as Round 3 of the Australian Superbike Championship at Queensland Raceway, Queensland Auto Spectacular at Willowbank Raceway, and Queensland Retro Picnic and Car Display.