- 75 Anzac Avenue, Redcliffe QLD, Australia
- Wed – Fri 10am – 4pm; Sat & Sun 10am – 3pm
- 07 3480 6700
Redcliffe Museum offers a unique and contemporary look at the people, places, significant moments and the stories that have shaped this historical seaside town.
The museum features:
- First Nations stories about language and culture
- films about the early days of the Peninsula including the famous Rollerdome
- memory boxes to rummage through and uncover items and stories from the past
- a snapshot of Moreton Bay Region’s sporting success.
Plus, discover a vibrant program of temporary exhibitions, events and workshops throughout the year including the exciting Imaginarium – a dedicated kids play space filled with changing activities and craft designed for children to create, learn and explore.